About Me

My photo
BLOG REVAMP! I am moving to Arizona and starting a new job as a 5th grade teacher in Phoenix with 65% ELL, 95% Hispanic population, and almost 100% living below the poverty line. I hope all are still interested in hearing my wonderings as I begin my career in my own classroom.

Monday, August 30, 2010

is this how everyone feels?

I am panicking! First day of school is tomorrow, who knows what will happen. When you put 20 unique kids and 2 unique teachers in a classroom, there are any of a million possibilities. Of course I know what I'm doing, I know how to teach, how to get kids' attention, how to keep them focused, all the principles of teaching. But what about the practice? Hopefully practice makes perfect. Pics to follow of my outfit tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment