1. Repeating all college education courses during four six-hour days.
3. An opportunity for every new teacher to eagerly explain why their student teaching experience has prepared them better for the position than me.
4. Experienced teachers "modeling" appropriate teaching strategies - 'If you agree with this statement, please raise your ruler in the air. If you disagree, raise your scissors.' WHO TELLS KIDS TO RAISE SCISSORS IN THE AIR?!
5. Great breakfast every day. And sales pitches from local teaching stores who provide you with goodies. Geez it's like Pavlov's dogs, if we mention 'Lakeshore Learning Center' enough times and give them cranberry muffins, maybe they'll come spend their meager paychecks here!
6. A way to make you crazy excited to get out of there and into your classroom. :D
There is no such thing as a cold shower in Arizona summertime.
When you leave your coffee in the car for 3 hours, it gets hotter, not colder.